Mission & Vision
To provide quality and affordable medical care.
To continuously upgrade the facility so as to provide quality and affordable medical care. It is through continuous upgrade that we want establish centres of excellence.
We will be respected for:
- Being an affordable centre with excellent clinical outcome.
- Being an innovative centre for new interventions of diseases.
- Acting as a responsible corporate citizen.
- Enforcing good corporate governance;
- Delivering measurable quality clinical outcomes;
We will be preferred locally for:
- Delivering affordable care.
- Delivering excellent patient care;
- Ensuring mutual relationships with doctor communities;
- Being an employer of choice, appointing and retaining competent staff;
- Building constructive relationships with all stakeholders;
- Being a valued member of the community.
Ladnan Hospital and all its employees support the following core values:
Quality care and Excellence
- deliver the right service in the right place at the right time;
- regard everyone who is dependent on our outputs as our client;
- determine and meet the expectations of our clients;
- measure our clients’ satisfaction regularly;
- Personally accept responsibility for client service.
- Respect our clients’ right to confidentiality;
- Provide service at the lowest price possible.