Ladnan Hospital has introduced free Maternity tours for the public. These tours last one hour and take place every Wednesday and Saturday from 4-5pm and 11am-12pm respectively.
No prior bookings are required.
- Guided tour by dedicated maternity staff who will meet the parents in the main lobby of the hospital at 11am or 4pm
- A visit to a labour room and antenatal room (subject to availability)
- Explanation of the difference between the antenatal and postnatal wards.
- Details of the Neonatal Newborn Unit.
- Briefing on what parents-to-be should bring to the hospital before delivery and any other clinical details related to the delivery and their stay at the hospital.
- Briefing on the packages available for those who don’ know.