The antenatal programme designed by Ladnan Hospital runs for eight consecutive weeks and covers the following:
- Week one – Meet your mentors | Discussing the birth plan
- Week two – Development of the fetus | Neonatal Intensive Care for pre-term and full term babies requiring special attention
- Week three – Nutrition, minor disorders in pregnancy and antenatal care
- Week four – Exercise during pregnancy | Alternative pain relief and positions in labour
- Week five – Warning signs, signs of true labour
- Week six – Newborn feeding: breast or bottle?
- Week seven – Postnatal and newborn care
- Week eight – Going home, safety at home…what next?
Our experts suggest starting the programme between the 26th and 28th week of pregnancy. Classes are available from 4:30 -6:00pm every Tuesday.
Cost will be Sh. 1000 for registration only.
Contact us on 0707000730 or email@example.com for more information or to book your antenatal programme.